KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keizer LAN: Almost 1 Week Away!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

Keizer LAN: Almost 1 Week Away! Empty
PostSubject: Keizer LAN: Almost 1 Week Away!   Keizer LAN: Almost 1 Week Away! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Sent this out today to everybody that is signed up on the forum.

Quote :
Hello. I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about the LAN next weekend.

Keizer LAN is next weekend! April 25th! 10 AM! Yeehaw!

Are you ready? I am! I can't wait to meet everybody and game it up! This event is going to be awesome! Smile

We have some really great sponsors for this LAN so far! Please give patronage to them if you can. Without them, this event would not be what it is! Thank you Sponsors!

The Gathering Place
CPU Magazine
Grandma Chonga's Salsa
Gaming Northwest
AMD
Bawls

There is ONLY 10 seats available as of right now! I've had a really good response from everybody I talk to about this LAN. So if you plan on coming and have not paid yet, it might be a good idea to do so. You can get in for $10 if you prepay. There is another way to get in for $10. You can come with a friend. Then both of you can get in for $10.

Get your gear ready! Make a checklist of the things you need. Make sure you bring the things you need too. This includes CAT5/5e/6 network cables and surge protectors. Bring something better than just a power strip just in case the power goes out. Hopefully, it doesnt. But you need to be prepared. I have a list on the site if you need a reminder of what to bring.

Download the Rules and Waiver form. I posted a link to it in the forum. Have this ready so you can get in quickly and start gaming!

I posted directions to The Gathering Place in the forum too. That way you can find the LAN.

I will send another email next week with another update, etc.

Have a good week everybody. See you next Saturday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com

Keizer LAN: Almost 1 Week Away!
Page 1 of 1