KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misc Parts..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil'Reaper

Misc Parts.. Empty
PostSubject: Misc Parts..   Misc Parts.. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 am

I have some extra parts and screws etc that i have left from my computer rig build that i have leeft over i have sets of fan screws i have a chrome set and a black set.. they both have enough screws for three fans.. i also have a bunch of different cables sata etc and some case screws, hdd screws etc. i also have some sli bridges.. i have a stock cooler mount for AM2+ socket from my build i will bring all this with me to the lan if anyones interested in anything or needs some extra parts im willing to take some cash for stuff cables etc however much you think its worth since i will not need much of it i will just keep some of it.. so see you all there
Back to top Go down
Lil'Reaper

Misc Parts.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc Parts..   Misc Parts.. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 am

hey is there anyone that could help me oc my cpu? im looking to get it maybe 2.8 or 3.0 or make it a little faster but keeping it as stable as possible.. that would be nice its my first time with all this new technology with computers ocing etc.. lol
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

Misc Parts.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc Parts..   Misc Parts.. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 pm

There will probably be somebody at the LAN that can help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
Lil'Reaper

Misc Parts.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc Parts..   Misc Parts.. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Yea, i was thinking maybe darth will be able too. hes gonna give me some green cathodes if he has them Very Happy i appreciate him much now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misc Parts.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc Parts..   Misc Parts.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Misc Parts..
Page 1 of 1