KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan

Go down 
+2
bnash10125
RoOsTeR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoOsTeR

RoOsTeR

Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan Empty
PostSubject: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey guys, my brother and I are having a garage lan in two weeks, May 14-16. Bc2 will be the primary game. There's a couple of us who play Arma 2 that will be there. $20 bucks is the cost, which include a BBQ, snacks and drinks. There's 8 guys so far and 12~14 is the max number. The garage is 3 cars wide, so it's pretty big. The lan will be in Newberg.
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Cool. I wont be able to make it though. But I'll spread the word. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
wolfjet
Event Staff
Event Staff
wolfjet

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:58 pm

I'd love to join, but alas... I cannot make it.

It does sound fun!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdragepros.com
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:43 pm

ohh! ohhhh!, I LOVEEE ARMA2, especially with ACE Mod! I learned about this LAN a little late, but I will try to get off work during the LAN. I will post again tomorrow evening on wheather or not I can make it.
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Alas, I learned about your LAN 2 days too late. My schedule at work has been made and I can't get out of it. I was figuring that much. I usually need close to a months notice to schedule the time off. Sad
Back to top Go down
CPL_Pleasurement

CPL_Pleasurement

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:07 am

I wish I could make it but I have a camping trip planned that weekend. Please keep me in mind for other events!
Back to top Go down
RoOsTeR

RoOsTeR

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:52 pm

I apologize for the late notice! We will be doing more lan parties in the future and we'll make sure to give you guys at least a months notice. After pdxlan 16 we might have one in August/September, so if there are weekends during those months that you already have plans for, let me know ahead of time which weekends work best for you.

@Rabid- My brother and I love Arma 2 as well! Hit us up on xfire: rooster007 (RoOsTeR) or my brother maxmorphis (DeadZone). Are you going to pdxlan16? We plan on playing Arma 2 and have a dedicated server running there, if possible.

@ Bnash.. my brother =TAW= Deadzone is having issues posting... something to do with privileges and he says he logged in and everything.. maybe you can look into that? He was thinking of re-creating a new one.
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

RoOsTeR wrote:
@ Bnash.. my brother =TAW= Deadzone is having issues posting... something to do with privileges and he says he logged in and everything.. maybe you can look into that? He was thinking of re-creating a new one.

I may have it fixed. Send me a PM if he is still having problems.
Back to top Go down
=TAW=Deadzone

=TAW=Deadzone

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Test post.
Back to top Go down
wolfjet
Event Staff
Event Staff
wolfjet

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Looks like you're good to go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdragepros.com
=TAW=Deadzone

=TAW=Deadzone

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:50 am

Yeah huh? lol
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

How many people you guys going to have at your LAN this weekend?
Back to top Go down
RoOsTeR

RoOsTeR

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Well, we've had a couple guys cancel at the last min.. so I think there are between 6-8 so far. Our max number is 12-14 comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan   Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bc2 & Arma 2 Garage lan
Page 1 of 1