KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When's the next KZRLAN?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HAVOK

When's the next KZRLAN? Empty
PostSubject: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 am

I'll make the first post of 2010.

So, when's the next KZRLAN?
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Good question. I do not know officially. Life is getting in the way of Keizer LAN this year. Sad

Wolfjet has been talking about having a LAN in his basement. So that might be the next LAN. But it wont be called Keizer LAN. Since he lives in Milwaukee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 pm

No prob. I'm sure most of us are down for a LAN at Wolfjet's if/when he does it.

Next GNW LAN might be mid-April. We were going to do it in Feb, but things didn't work out. And NW FragFest is in March. We'll keep you all posted. We're probably going to open up more spots this time too. We'll see though.
Back to top Go down
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

FYI - If Wolfjet has a LAN at his place, GNW will donate a prize for a tournament if he chooses.

Lets game on!
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Good deal! I'll point him to this thread so he knows.

Also, the next Keizer LAN might be sooner than previously thought. Maybe first half of 2010. I'll keep you posted. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
wolfjet
Event Staff
Event Staff
wolfjet

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Ok... So I am thinking of a small LAN party at my house. In my basement.

I am thinking around 10-12 ppl max. I need to talk to bnash about help setting it up, but I am planning for sometime in May.

I was gonna do it in April, but it looks like someone has got some big lan thing then... or something... *cough* Havok *cough

I will keep you posted.

And Havok, thanks for the sponsorship!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdragepros.com
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Sorry dude. But yes, we are planning the next GNW LAN in April. So be ready. :-)

It will be at the same location as most attendees liked the facilities. And it will be for charity again. Us gamers know how to give back.

I'm pretty sure us 4 regular GNW crew (Havok, Mech Dragon, Tactical Ice, Macabre Ballet) would be up for a LAN at your place. Just keep us posted and let us know if we can help in any way.
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:07 pm

I'm eagerly awaiting a date. Mu Hah Hah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When's the next KZRLAN?   When's the next KZRLAN? Empty

Back to top Go down

When's the next KZRLAN?
Page 1 of 1