KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let me introduce myself...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CPL_Pleasurement

CPL_Pleasurement

Let me introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce myself...   Let me introduce myself... EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:03 am

What up? I've never been a LAN but I'm interested in going to one. I don't own any computer games so I'll probably have to invest in some to have any fun. I do have a Xbox360 and an Xbox Live account. Look me up, I'm Alabaster Fuzzy.

So yeah, hope the next LAN is soon. I'll probably be there.

Little about myself: I'm fat, balding, have pimples, ware glasses, like tennis shoes, and live in Salem.
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself...   Let me introduce myself... EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:22 am

Welcome to the forum!

LANs are mostly about computers. But I don't see why you cant bring an xbox if your computer doesnt play games or you don't have any. It takes as much power as a computer. You'd just have to have a less than 24 inch monitor/tv to fit in one seat. Of course, you could buy two seats. And you wont be able to connect to the PC servers. But it would still be fun.

That last part about living in Salem is the important one. The more gamers in this area, the better! It doesnt really matter what you look like. Smile

That would be awesome if you could come! Since the LAN was just last weekend, Im not sure when the next one is. But now that you signed up on the forum, I'll be sure to let you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself...   Let me introduce myself... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:24 am

That physical description you gave..... You must be my long lost twin.
Back to top Go down
Macabre Ballet

Macabre Ballet

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself...   Let me introduce myself... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Too bad you missed out on the last LAN Sad Had a great time Smile
Bringing a 360 for a little diversity at a LAN would be pretty awesome though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingnw.com/forum/member.php?u=7
CPL_Pleasurement

CPL_Pleasurement

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself...   Let me introduce myself... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Macabre Ballet wrote:
Too bad you missed out on the last LAN Sad Had a great time Smile
Bringing a 360 for a little diversity at a LAN would be pretty awesome though.

The problem with the 360 is you have to pack all the games around with you too. (unless you rip it). At least with PC's, you can keep the games on the HDD. Less stuff to pack and loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself...   Let me introduce myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN :: General :: General-
Jump to: