KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lil'Reaper's Computer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil'Reaper

Lil'Reaper's Computer Empty
PostSubject: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Lil'Reaper's Computer P1010005
Lil'Reaper's Computer P1010006
Lil'Reaper's Computer P1010003
Asus M3NT-HT Deluxe Motherboard
Amd Phenom 9750 2.5ghz gonna OC 3.0ghz
WD 500gb Sata HDD
Evga Nvidia 9500GT 1gb
Antec Tri-Cool Green Led 120mm Case Fans (3)
Creative X-FI Fatality Series Sound Blaster Soundcard
Crucial DDR2 1066mhz 2x2gb Sticks
Coolermaster Gemini ll CPU Cooler
Thermaltake 650w Modular PSU

Last edited by Lil'Reaper on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Much better than your laptop! That thing is sweet! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
Lil'Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah i like it too its my baby Very Happy and hopefully i can get it running before the lan hopefully
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:13 am

I feel a little run of the mill now. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lil'Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:08 pm

yes i finally have found out why my poor rig has been freezing at random times the ram wasnt sitting quite right in the slots so i switched both sticks to the other slots now it runs great. now all i need is a watercooling kit to keep down the dust Evil or Very Mad EVIL DUST IS EVERYWHERE lol i might just upgrade to a ddr3 motherboard and ram eventually would be nice to win something new for it during pdxlan aka motherboard, ram or video card or two Very Happy

so any opinion on my rig? it cost me about 1,700 to build or just a little less then that which isnt too bad is it?
Back to top Go down
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 pm

We gotta get you a better night picture of your case. That blurry one is brutal. Razz

I'll help you at the LAN with the pic if you need. Photography is one of my hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah, lol idk what the hell had happened there i usually take the best pictures GRR lol but i want to get a picture of it with my monitor and everything i cant wait i got the friday off before so im gonna be running updates and defrag stuff and dling stuff i may need..
Back to top Go down
Lil'Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Just updated with new pictures check them out Very Happy yes that sticker that is on the side is a carbon fiber vinyl i know some one local that makes stickers and best of all it was free since hes friend. he does all kinds of colors hot pinks blues blacks silvers etc and they are beautiful
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks for the KZRLAN props!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
Lil'Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:48 am

No Problem man, i like playing with you guys fun group of people Very Happy cant wait till next week its getting even closer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Reaper's Computer   Lil'Reaper's Computer Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil'Reaper's Computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN :: General :: Hardware and Software-
Jump to: