KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)

Go down 
+2
bnash10125
RabidPoultry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) Empty
PostSubject: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 am

Alright folks, alot of you could not make the last LAN because of the short notice. It was a blast so I am hosting another, hopefully larger LAN.

What?: This is a LAN with a heavy emphasis on ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead. Drinks and snacks will be provided.

When?: The LAN will kick off at 10:00am on Saturday, October 9th and can go on till around noonish or even later the next day for those dosing themselves with caffine.

Where?: 446 46th CT SE Salem. It is a light pale yellow house with Green trim and a pathetic tree in the front yard.

Who?: Tracy AKA Rabid Poultry will be hosting it.

How much?: There will be a suggested $10 entrance fee. If you are hard up for cash, the fee will be waived, don't let this be a factor on weather you attend or not.

For those of you who are minors (under 18 years of age), please contact me. I will need to get written permission from a guardian for you to attend this event.

Alchohol or drugs of any sort will not be permitted at the LAN. There will be a smoking area provided in the backyard.

Drinks and snacks will be provided. Please contact me if you have any special dietary requirements or would like imput on what is made available.

If you have any questions, send me a pm. Hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Sweet! Looking forward to it!

Edit: I posted a link to this thread on the PDXLAN Forums.

Last edited by bnash10125 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

I posted this on the front page of www.gamingnw.com. Hope you don't mind. I'll remove it if you want.
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

I appreciate the word being spread, thank you Havok. Smile
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Current attendies...
Rabid Poultry
Marcus

Possible attendies...
bnash10125
=TAW=Deadzone

Last edited by RabidPoultry on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 pm

If you come, you get a copy of CPU Magazine. cheers
Back to top Go down
CPL_Pleasurement

CPL_Pleasurement

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:14 am

Unfortunately, I'd like to take a rain check. I will be out of town on that day.
Back to top Go down
wolfjet
Event Staff
Event Staff
wolfjet

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah... me too... can't make it as my wife has a writing function that weekend. I have to watch the boys.

Sorry man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdragepros.com
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 am

Hows the planning coming Rabid? You got any more takers for this good time you are going to have? Smile
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Looking forward to this event. See you guys Saturday!
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Current attendies...
Rabid Poultry
Marcus
bnash10125
=TAW=Deadzone

Possible attendies...
Rooster
Astronut (Currently having problems finding a ride from Eugene, up to Salem.)
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Short notice but...   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I WILL BE THERE! I may have a friend with me as well.
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Good little LAN! Very fun indeed!

We played some ARMA 2 and got our butts handed to us by the AI. lol. The SCUD mission was definitely the best! But only because we actually completed that mission. We played some MW2 and Marcus handed us our butts. I think Marcus and Wolfjet should play against each other. We played Borderlands for a few hours and that was really fun! I think I will start playing it more often. I think we played something else too. But I cant remember. Either way it was good gaming!

Thanks for putting this on Tracy! I had a great time with you guys and I think we should definitely do it more often. If not in person, we can always play online.

Also, I do think people that say they are going to be there need to actually be there next time. No hard feelings though! Smile
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 am

I don't believe you could remember the end of the LAN, Bnash. You were so zonked out by the end I thought about casting you as a new undead boss in L4D3. ;p
Back to top Go down
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

I still can't believe Marcus took us both on in a sabatoge scenario and won. I mean, what's up with that? He was like in both places at once, foiling you at site A and me at site B.
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:13 am

Yeah, I was tired. But I got some sleep on Sunday so now I am better.

Marcus is very good at MW2. It was surprising he won, yes. But, then again, he didn't have much competition. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)   ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10) Empty

Back to top Go down

ARMA LAN II: Operation Arrowhead (Oct 9-10)
Page 1 of 1