KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interduction to your Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=TAW=Deadzone

=TAW=Deadzone

Interduction to your Forums Empty
PostSubject: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:46 am

Hello everyone! I recent purchased ARAM2 and i absolutely love the game. I am bummed that i missed the LAN you all had in sept. My friends and i get home LAN's together too as well. And there some much fun. It has been a while since we have had one. I think it is great that you all are local. I want to also shout out to Wolfjet & Tactical Ice. I met them @ this last PDXLAN a couple of weeks ago. Even more ironic is that my buddy that came with us to LAN found this forum for PDXLAN forums. Anyways small world and hope to attend your up coming LAN's.

P.S. Hope i can invite my friends to the LAN's as well as i am sure they would love to come. WOOT cheers
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Welcome! Definitely a small world after all. LANs are all about "networking" and meeting new people. I know Wolfjet and Tactical Ice. They are good guys. I think you met me too, actually. I was outside with Wolfjet at the end of the LAN when you gave him your name.

Glad you found this forum and look forward to playing with you in the future!

I am bnash10125 on xfire.

P.S. Your friends can come too whenever I get around to having another Keizer LAN! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
=TAW=Deadzone

=TAW=Deadzone

PostSubject: Re: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 am

Well thank you for the warm welcome. I too remember a couple of guys with Wolfjet. I apologize for not introducing myself to you all. If i remember right it was way way way late and had a hour drive home . lol Anyways i am sure we will hang out in the future. I also added ya on xfire too. Get our game on! Yea definitely let me know of up coming LAN's. I looked like Richard (DarthBeavis) had been to one or two of your home LAN's? That would be awesome if he did. Great guy! Well again thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

bnash10125 wrote:

P.S. Your friends can come too whenever I get around to having another Keizer LAN! Smile

New babies = no LAN's. Laughing

We gotta find a bigger spot for the next GNW LAN.
Back to top Go down
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

PostSubject: Re: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

HAVOK wrote:
New babies = no LAN's. Laughing

Yeah. I learned that at PDXLAN 14.5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
wolfjet
Event Staff
Event Staff
wolfjet

PostSubject: Re: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

OK.... I am a n00b!!

I haven't been on here in a while...

Wut up Deadzone!!

Did you have fun at PDXLan 15?? I did.

Thanks for stoppin buy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdragepros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interduction to your Forums   Interduction to your Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Interduction to your Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN :: General :: General-
Jump to: