KZRLAN: Keizer LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZRLAN: Keizer LAN

Keizer, Oregon LAN Party: Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feedback Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bnash10125
Event Organizer
Event Organizer
bnash10125

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 am

Please post your thoughts on the LAN here. It will help with future events. Thank you!

Brandon
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnash.com
RabidPoultry

RabidPoultry

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Who! Hoo!   Feedback Thread EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:13 am

I loved it! I was a bit worried I would have no games in common with everyone. Turns out I'm glad I got Left for Dead and COD4 before coming to the LAN. Thanks to Bnash, & Wolfjet for setting up the LAN and to all you guys at Gaming NW who added so much to the LAN. I enjoyed it so much more then gaming online, even if I almost turned into a zombie myself at the end. Marcus is drooling at the opportunity of coming to another LAN. Hope to see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Macabre Ballet

Macabre Ballet

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Awesome LAN Bnash. Loved the opportunity to get to know you guys and game with you.

I'd have to say my biggest qualm with the lan was a lack of schedule. Not that I didn't find games to play with everyone, but it would give us all a chance to pick up/update the games we do have that are included on the schedule.

Other than that, I had a great time! I'll definitely be planning to come to the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingnw.com/forum/member.php?u=7
Sponsored content

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback Thread
Page 1 of 1